Re-enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year is now ready for you to complete. There are three components:
GOOGLE ENROLLMENT SUPPLEMENT FINANCIAL AGREEMENT FOR 2022-2023
- POWERSCHOOL RE-ENROLLMENT
- Look for an email (5/20/22, about 1:45pm) from email@example.com.
- The subject will be Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod Enrollment for (your student's name).
- Your child's current grade will show until we roll over into the new school year. You are not able to edit this.
- Download these instructions—save time.
- Please check over everything and make updates. What you input goes directly into our database. If you notice something incorrect that you are not able to edit, contact the ALA office to make the change.
- Include information for both parents, if applicable. You will need to indicate a primary contact, but it helps ALA to have complete information.
- This covers a few things that are not included in PowerSchool.
- Each year, parents complete a new Financial Agreement, one per family. Parents of new students should have already completed this.
- This is a paper (not electronic) document that requires a signature. Return it to the ALA financial office.
- You may pick this up in the office if you are unable to print it. It is also found in the Resources page of ALAcoyotes.org.
DUE DATE FOR ALL THREE: Friday, June 3, 2022
Post a Comment